Get to Know Your Audience to Create Better Content
How to use social media insights to get your content right
This masterclass is all about getting to know your audience using social media insights to build a picture of their motivations, behaviours and interests. This is the best way to start creating meaningful social media content that sells, by really connecting with your potential customers.
What will you learn in this masterclass?
- To create the right content for your target customer or audience, as you are able to observe what other content they already engage with.
- To find out what social media platforms your customers use the most and decide which ones are best for you to invest
- How to use the data extracted from social media monitoring tools
Topics and tools you will find in this masterclass:
- Facebook Audience Insights
- Social listening tools
- How to extract useful content insights from these tools
- The difference between social media monitoring and social listening
- Case studies from brands around the world
- Practical exercises for you to apply what you learnt
In her key areas of expertise: video, social media and content marketing, Pilar has advised hundreds of brands looking to cut through the noise in digital. Some highlights from her career to date are:
- Creating and delivering social video masterclasses to MBA students and executives from London Business School
- Leading courses for Emeritus Institute of Management supporting professors from Columbia Business School
- Giving training for the Google Digital Academy since 2016, delivering masterclasses in digital content and advertising, programmatic marketing and mobile strategy
- Consulting for leading video startup, MOFILM, on their approach to social media
- Creating the One Young World video campaign for MOFILM in 2017, helping them achieve 1.3M views
- Managing innovative video content campaigns for Chevrolet Europe during Geneva’s Motorshow in 2011
- Developing a distribution strategy for the launch of the BBC iPlayer in 2008, with a video that became number 2 on YouTube in the first 24 hours
- Advising brands like Sony Pictures and PlayStation on how to use platforms like YouTube and Facebook when they were only just becoming popular
Pilar’s style is compelling, straightforward and energising, regularly inspiring listeners into action. In 2014 her mission to help brands unlock the potential of their people led her to found her own business, Barrio Digital, a collective of her most talented peers. She has a degree in Advertising and Public Relations, a diploma in Web Design and a membership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing.